Brittany is an electrical engineer with a passion for the arts and fashion. She received her Sc.B. in electrical engineering at Brown University in 2018. While pursuing her bachelor’s, she spent a lot of her time taking courses and working with apparel and industrial designers from RISD and MICA. There she focused her energy on creating wearable technology.
Areas that her work questions include:
1) Prevention: how can wearable technology identify disease?
2) Interaction: how can wearable technology help people engage with others?
3) Superhuman: how can wearable technology enhance people’s human abilities?
4) Inclusion: how can wearable technology be more inclusive for people with different abilities?
5) Expression: how can wearable technology tell our story?